Healthy Indian Supper Club
June 28 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm£36
The Merstham Mix would like to invite you to our summer supper club on the 28th June 2019 – featuring a healthy and delicious home cooked Indian menu.
All proceeds from the event will be used to sustain and increase the activities of the café.
- Canapes – Mini Cauliflower & Saffron Baked Samosas
- Starters – Chaat. An Indian street food made with salad, chick peas, potatoes and some Indian touches
- Main Course – Chicken Biryani served with Lentils. A slow cooked chicken and rice dish, jewelled with nuts and coconut
- Veg Alternative – Mushroom Biryani
- Dessert – Shrikand. A yoghurt and pistachio dish served with Carrot Halwa; a sweetened carrot dish cooked with cardamom milk and sultanas
- Tea and Coffee with Cardamom Shortbread
- Wine and beer at the bar, £5 donation for corkage if you Bring Your Own
Please note that the menu may contain nuts, and while we have a vegetarian option available, we are not able to accommodate any other dietary requests.