Due to the temporary closure, on government orders, of The Merstham Mix Café are offering a hot meal delivery service for the foreseeable future. This is to help those unable to leave their homes or would like something wholesome and fulfilling every lunchtime for a week.
What is on offer?
- Orders will be placed on a weekly basis and will include six meals delivered daily Monday to Saturday between 11am and 2pm
- Meals will be similar to our fantastic daily specials normally served up at the Cafe. Each dish will be created by our qualified Chef and offer you something wholesome each day.
- There will be vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/sugar free options. We are not able to provide menus ahead of time but will adjust dishes based on your dietary requirements.
- Examples of possible meals include; lasagne and salad, cottage pie and pasta bakes. The menus will change each week.
- Week for Single Adult – £30
- Week for a Child – £15
- Family Package 1 (2 Adults) – £45
- Family Package 2 (1 Adult & 2 Children) – £45
- Family Package 3 (1 Adult & 3 Children) – £60
- Family Package 4 (2 Adults & 1 Child) – £60
- Family Package 5 (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £70
- Family Package 6 (2 Adults & 3 Children) – £85
What if I can’t afford it?
Tell us if this is the case. Discounts are available for those who might not be able to afford the cost. We’re here to serve the community.
How is the food delivered?
Delivery teams (teams of two) are already in place including some members of our existing staff and volunteers, with additional volunteers provided by VARB. To respect the current rules around social distancing, our teams will receive full guidance on non-contact deliveries.
Please note that at this stage, we can deliver to customers with a RH1 3—Merstham postcodes ONLY.
How do I order?
To place an order, customers will need to call or book online.
Call 07584 715198 between 10am-12pm (noon). The line will be open at this time between open Monday – Friday.
Payment: Payments will need to be made by bank transfer preferably. Customers who have no online facilities may need to rely on friends and relatives to do this. Our team will discuss this with you on the phone when you call up to book.
For customers who can’t or don’t wish to use any online methods, we will accept cheques at the door on the first day of delivery and will make sure our delivery teams are fully briefed to handle the payment safely. Customers who wish to pay by cheque will need to write their address at the back of the cheque.
No cash at this stage.